Saturday 7 February 2015

Nan


Canon FT - 50mm 1.8
AGFA 200
Home Developed Film

Spending time with my nan has always been something I have treasured having lost all my other grandparents. Sat with my nan, hearing the same stories over and over has never bothered me and I find it quite endearing that the same things have the same importance no matter how many times she has told them, or who she is telling them to.
Her health has been deteriorating rapidly over the last few months and as we were talking, the pauses increased, I sensed a feeling uneasiness and worry that I have not known before, we sat without conversation for about 5 minutes. I noticed her transfixed look, picked up my camera and shot without thought or care for settings or composition, I just had to capture this moment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment